Terms and Conditions
Energy Post Weekly is the premium service from Energy Post and we hope you come to value it alongside our free access site.
Due to the fact that we are charging for the content on this website, we would like to be as clear as possible about the rules, rights and restrictions which come with taking out a subscription. That’s what this page is all about and we hope you find it useful. If you have any problems with any part of the service, please do get in touch with me using the email address below and I will do my best to help you as efficiently as possible.
1. Rates: The standard cost of Energy Post Weekly (EPW) is €295 per person for 12 months and €195 per person for 6 months. You can also “pay-as-you-go” for €49 per month which has the option to cancel at any time. We run offers from time to time which can reduce this fee. We also offer group discounts for organisations requiring access for multiple users.
2. Access: EPW issue content is locked and only accessible via a valid subscription. Your subscription allows you access to all new and archived issues published on the website. There are some non-protected pages accessible to non-subscribers such as the homepage and other non-issue related pages. Note: the term “issue” means a complete edition of EPW, normally published on a Monday and typically comprising Energy Watch, Brussels Insider and Energy Post Express.
3. Cancellation and Refunds: We do not offer refunds once the trial period has elapsed. You can cancel a subscription once the trial has elapsed to stop it being renewed. To cancel your subscription order during the free trial you need to be logged in and follow the instructions on your account page, accessible from the main menu.
4. Trial Period: Your trial period is defined as 3 days from the date you have access to any locked content on the site including archived issues. There is no trial period available to pay-as-you-go customers.
5. Payment methods: We accept all forms of payment accepted via these major payment gateways: PayPal, Stripe (for all major credit cards) and iDeal. We can also arrange to receive bank transfers if you prefer to be invoiced. Payment via bank transfers must be received before the end of the Trial Period to avoid any interruption to your service. We cannot accept payment by bank transfer for pay-monthly subscription plans.
6. Expiry and Renewal: You will receive a reminder approximately 2 weeks prior to the end of your subscription with instructions on how to proceed. We will not automatically renew your subscription without notifying you. Note: To avoid missing EPW notifications, please ensure your email address on your user account is kept up-to-date throughout your subscription and that your email settings allow email to be received from Energy Post. If you are unsure, please send an email to email@example.com with subject ’email test’ and we will reply to the email you have provided.
7. Publishing schedule: Energy Post Weekly is published weekly with occasional breaks during the summer and over the New Year period. We guarantee to publish a minimum of 44 issues per year and at least 22 per six month period so you will not miss out, even if your subscription begins just as we enter a break period. Next break: Summer – July 17 – 31
8. Copyright: Your subscription is personal to you. It entitles you alone to access the locked pages on the website and their content. Sharing of content contained on locked pages is not permitted and may result in your account being suspended and/or charges for breach of this clause. Printing of locked EPW content for personal use only is allowed but copies may not be shared with third parties even if, for example, they work for the same organisation as you, the subscriber.
For further information on any of the above points please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a suggestion or a complaint please email me directly email@example.com
Publisher, Energy Post Weekly